Automotive Body Shop Manager
We have an immediate opportunity for a Body Shop Manager.
We have excelled at providing solutions and adding value for our customers for many years.
Body Shop operations are a critical part of our value proposition, and we are currently looking for a candidate to help us maintain our leadership position.
The Body Shop Manager is a key member of our Management team, and fulfills a critical role in our operations. This position is responsible for overall accountability of managing a Body Shop department managing 5 or more technicians, developing body shop business, ensuring satisfied customers, and promoting our products and services.
- Take all necessary steps to exceed customer expectations and ensure a positive experience
- Recruit, hire, motivate and retain the highest quality staff
- Take an active role in company sales
- Monitor Body Shop Department performance with key metrics, including revenue, profitability, and efficiency
- Assure compliance with safety goals
- Provide accurately estimate/quote services
- Develop strong alliances with vendors and Insurance Representatives
- Manage work order system and service invoicing
- Communicate policies, procedures, and branch goals to employees
- Uphold our promise to our customers of “Pride in Service”
Ideal Candidate will possess the following qualities:
- Excellent interpersonal, leadership, and communication skills
- Good understanding of mechanical components and associated repair
- Clear understanding of customer service, sales and marketing
- Knowledge of profit and loss statements and how to use them to manage a business unit
- A self-starter who can observe the strengths present in a location and use those strengths to develop a positive business plan
Requirements for Body Shop Manager:
- Previous Body Shop management experience
- Excellent communication skills verbal and written
- Must have experience as a Manager with ability to manage employees and processes
Our team members also enjoy a comprehensive benefits program including:
Medical, Employee discounts on vehicle purchases, parts and service Paid-time-off
Comprehensive employee recognition programs.
Continued training through the manufacturer.
Opportunities for career advancement.
When you join our organization, you'll enjoy comprehensive training, competitive compensation, and unparalleled benefits.
Simply put, you'll experience the best that a career in the automotive industry has to offer.
The above statements are intended to describe the general nature and level of the work being performed by people assigned to this work. This is not an exhaustive list of all duties and responsibilities. We reserve the right to amend and change responsibilities to meet business and organizational needs as necessary.
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer and a drug free workplace.
We Would Love To Talk With You!
Apply By Clicking The "Apply Now" Button